At TOPIC various experts work in the field of cloud solutions. They can cooperate in areas such as:
- Setting up and developing back-end cloud services
- Setting up a communication approach and streams between microservices
- Setting up and managing distributed databases
- Different service deployment methodologies with a corresponding containerization approach
- Infrastructure as code approach
- Different DevOps (development and operations) strategies for scheduling, orchestration, service discovery and service management
And all this on the widely used providers such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Pivotal.io
Internally, TOPIC has developed an infrastructure to provide our own products and customer projects with a solid foundation, incorporating as standard:
- Containerization for deployment, on almost all hosting providers. A specific deployment option is also possible, for on-premise deployments (e.g. in your own data center or on your own hardware).
- Auth2 authentication and authorization, which can be linked to the built-in user management system or looped through to your own identity system (e.g. LDAP). Support for various healthcare information exchange protocols, such as HL7 and FHIR
- Very robust audit tracing, which ensures that mutations are recorded precisely and forgery-proof. There is a strict separation between technical logging (for DevOps engineers) and audit tracing (for authorized persons). However, there is a clear link, so that if necessary and authorized, the relevant audit tracing can be set next to the logging.
- Push messaging to clients (e.g. a web client or mobile application) so that clients are informed directly of data mutations
- Comprehensive and advanced access control on resources, making it easy to indicate which users have which rights (e.g. read and write rights) on which resources (e.g. patient or device).
- Built-in resource versioning to simplify conflict resolution on updates
- Comprehensive internal domain-specific language to accelerate the implementation of custom functionalities
As a partner for the cloud infrastructure, we have also developed our own cross-platform end-user application stack. This makes it possible to implement a user interface once, which can then be used on iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS and Linux without modification. This is done using standard libraries and platforms, thereby providing a low threshold for further development by your own developers.
Other expertise in software
In complex (technical) environments, TOPIC delivers creative and smart software solutions for every...
Since the start of TOPIC in 1996, we have built up broad expertise in the field of embedded software...
Web Application Software Development is also part of TOPIC's field of expertise. Application softwar...